I have lost my application form. What should I do?

You can download the application form from the schoolboards (BBO) (on the right side of the screen under 'Downloads', click here) and print the form out, or you can pick one up from a primary school. When submitting your application form, you must also submit valid proof of your address. Valid proof of your address can be an extract from the Municipal Personal Records Database (Gemeentelijke Basis Administratie, GBA), a purchase agreement or a lease.  

Back to questions & comments