I am going to move to (another part of) Amsterdam; how do I find a school for my child?

a. I am going to move to (another part of) Amsterdam and my child is younger than four. The address on the application form is no longer correct/I have not received an application form. You can download a new application form or pick one up from a school. The rest of the steps remain the same. Please note: you must include a copy of a lease or purchase agreement with your application form to confirm your new address.

b. My child is older than four years and already goes to school. In this case, you must contact the school that you would prefer your child to attend. You can discuss whether the school has a place available or other alternatives.​

Back to questions & comments